Friday, March 25, 2011

Free Sample and Coupon of Carefree!


All right, you guys - one would think a free sample would be better than a coupon, right? WRONG! Well, actually it depends on what coupon you get. I'm assuming this coupon will be for $1 off any carefree product (as I have received in the past). If this is so you can hop over to your local walmart and buy a pack of carefree liners for $.99. Use the $1 coupon and get a free pack! Also, these come in handy at the pharmacies for some awesome deals. Buuuut if you want the instant freebie instead - either way you have to go HERE. Check the box for which item you want, fill out your info and prepare for a super surprise in your mailbox in about 4-8 weeks!




nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo - I just realized after I sent in my request you could click on BOTH boxes!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment