Friday, May 14, 2010

more freebies??? sure, why not!?


Nescafe Taster's Choice Coffee sample!
friend them on facebook and click Nescafe Sample. I've tried them and I think they taste good.

First Hug Safety Blanket

Don't know what it is? Neither did I. But it seems to be a blanket that makes it easier to pass a wiggly baby around. I don't think I get it, but I still signed up for one. After submitting my request it did say that there was a delay in shipment from the overwhelming interest so be patient!

eb5 anti-aging skin cream
As I look through OK magazine and I see that the majority of the actors and actresses are practically all in their 40s I realize that I'm getting older as well. But hopefully this this new sample (and the fact that I'm only 24) no one will be able to tell!

Borba Age Defying Concentrate .5oz

(thanks to Free Sample Deals)

ob tampon sample and carrying case (quite pretty)

No comments:

Post a Comment